Our Earl Grey is a classical blend of black tea infused with aromatic bergamot flavouring. The natural flavouring originates from the bergamot, which is a type of citrus fruit.
Chosen by our Master Blender, it captures the subtle notes of bergamot blended with the finest of tea leaves to give a distinctive and pleasant citrus flavour.
About this Item:
- Each box contains 50 teabags
- Foil wrapped for freshness
- Rainforest Alliance Certified
- Box 100% recyclable
- Ingredients: Black Tea with natural bergamot and lemon flavouring
- Shipping Weight: 255g (inc. tea & packaging)
- Box dimensions : L 70mm x W 87mm x H 148mm
How to Make...
To make the perfect cup of Earl Grey, our Master Blender recommends using freshly boiled water. Warm the pot or cup with the boiling water before making the tea. Use just one teabag per person. Pour on freshly boiled water and allow to brew for 3-5 minutes, depending on how strong you like your tea. Stir again before pouring. Serve with or without milk, or add a slice of lemon.